• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

facepalm moment.

DeletedUser34

So my kid and I were skyping as she is sitting in a starbucks studying for an exam. We get done, I wish her luck and tell her quit stressing, blah blah blah, tell her to find humor to take her mind off of it...you know all the good mommy stuff. She walks out the side door and sees this:
a5c3a0.jpg

Who does THIS??????
  • Me - "where is this, and what is up with the hashtags? You tweetin now?"
    8 minutes ago · Like
  • Her - Starbucks..
    7 minutes ago · Like
  • Me - seriously, this isn't a photo off the internet?
    6 minutes ago · Like
  • Her - Not a joke. Michele was there! It was FUNNY! I had to sneak a picture!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe his house was being fumigated, he had to work on writing an essay, and all the libraries in the area were closed.

DeletedUser

Did she happen to see what the guy was doing by looking at the reflection off the window?

DeletedUser34

This is not a facepalm moment...but it is pretty funny. This just goes to show the rednecks in my family have no trouble looking foolish for a good cause. In case you guys forgot, October is breast cancer awareness month.....a cause close to my sisters heart.
1zou3ya.jpg

DeletedUser

wow... i feel bad for the person in the pic... got caught with their guard down.. lol

DeletedUser34

oh don't pity her...she is obnoxious, and deserves all the hell I give her. :p
She took a picture with her work in the shape of a giant heart, and I found her instantly, reminded me of a picture we got on the Hulk when the coaster took off her shirt. I blasted it out to all of our friends and LAUGHED :p

DeletedUser

I meant the first picture.. the second picture is just a riot.. lol:p