• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

qaccy

Currently, I'm able to easily access my Rogues without needing to use the scrollbar anymore:
1684552531500.png

I'll be ruined once I move up to SAJM though and the Division Drones push them out of the starting view. Or maybe I'll just have to get rid of those lower-age troops? :D In any case my light unit tab is relatively static, since I pretty much never use (non-Rogue) light units for fighting anymore.

Emberguard

Currently, I'm able to easily access my Rogues without needing to use the scrollbar anymore:
View attachment 20330

I'll be ruined once I move up to SAJM though and the Division Drones push them out of the starting view. Or maybe I'll just have to get rid of those lower-age troops? :D In any case my light unit tab is relatively static, since I pretty much never use (non-Rogue) light units for fighting anymore.
Are you using multiple ages? You could filter by Age to reduce the amount of units shown prior to getting damaged units on there

qaccy

I reverted to traditional because I use rogues and all it does is push the rogues off screen on phone making it unusable because a cazillion wounded warriors are lined up one after other. I suggest stacking wounded in one stack — or— at the very end after the rogues.
But...doesn't that same thing happen with the old view as well? I mean, there's never been an option to hide damaged units, and any filter settings you might have used to get around it before can still be used while leaving unit stacking turned on.

Portia the Benevolent

But...doesn't that same thing happen with the old view as well? I mean, there's never been an option to hide damaged units, and any filter settings you might have used to get around it before can still be used while leaving unit stacking turned on.
I delete the drones that are in front of the rogues in the fast unit tab so only rogues show. I use harpoons and rogues exclusively.

Oops - top circle was meant to on last tab.

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    930.9 KB · Views: 4

Portia the Benevolent

Quicker just to select no age.
For me it’s faster to use SAJM tab. When not fighting I clear out any drones that get in front of my rogues. Then it’s one click for harpoons, one click for rogues. Back and forth.

If I had to incorporate No Age that’s an extra click to move to that age, then a click to fast unit tab… then a click back to all age ( or SAJM) and a second click to harpoon tab. Double the clicks in total.

LoveNkind

Why are damaged units taking priority in the troop list and listed individually? This is stupid and is worse than the old way. I don't care about the update making troops stacked I didn't need it, but I'll adjust to it. Just fix it so it moves the damaged units to the far, far right and lock the healthy ones on the left otherwise you're still clicking tabs or scrolling and now digging through damaged garbage.
Dursland said: just got like 30 injured hovers and now the feature is far less useful when I have to scroll for rogues.

Yeah but the scrolling is far shorter. It still speeds me up, especially Thursday morning GBG rush. It used to be a long scroll to find rogues. I LOVE IT

qaccy

I delete the drones that are in front of the rogues in the fast unit tab so only rogues show. I use harpoons and rogues exclusively.

Oops - top circle was meant to on last tab.
And...what bearing do damaged units have on this? It sounds like you're now talking about something completely different, where damaged units aren't even a consideration. But still my point is that nothing was changed with regard to damaged units, meaning that at best the old view is the same as the new one. Aside from the reports of framerate lag with the option turned on, I can't think of any other reason to turn stacking off.

Boxxo

Uhm... I realize I'm coming to this a bit late, and I'm not the fightiest fighter of a player, but...

Is it safe to say that 90% of the hate on stacking and/or the desire for a "Hide Injured" button just boils down to "I can't find my Rogues?" (possibly with a rider of "without undue use of tabs or drop-downs")

Johnny B. Goode

Uhm... I realize I'm coming to this a bit late, and I'm not the fightiest fighter of a player, but...

Is it safe to say that 90% of the hate on stacking and/or the desire for a "Hide Injured" button just boils down to "I can't find my Rogues?" (possibly with a rider of "without undue use of tabs or drop-downs")
Actually, no. At least not for me. I like to filter by age. If there was a "Hide Injured" button then I would not have to scroll at all to replace units after battles, Rogues or otherwise. Even when I don't filter by age, it would be easier to find all units if the injured ones didn't move them all off the screen. Without the injured units, at least two eras' worth of units could show without scrolling or tabbing.

Xenosaur

. I suggest stacking wounded in one stack — or— at the very end after the rogues.

Makes abundant sense. If Inno's not going to put them out of the way at the end of the line or just hide them, then I like the idea of a stack of FRESHx484 and right next to those fresh (as a solution), are the INJUREDx6.

Instead of: Freshx484, Injured Injured Injured Injured Injured Injured
You have: Freshx484 Injuredx6

For me the stacking of injured implementation would ALSO work much better on mobile, as would hiding them. (remember us? the second class game citizens that play on phones/tablets) ;)

Nice idea Portia.