• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.249

Be Chuille

Another update, and still no GBG camp nerf or otherwise something to fix the GBG issues?
Is this ever going to happen? Or is it time to give up and find another game?

Sledgie

Another update, and still no GBG camp nerf or otherwise something to fix the GBG issues?
Is this ever going to happen? Or is it time to give up and find another game?
There was an update on Beta forums earlier today that they are holding off on the nerf until they can address other issues with GBG and that won't happen until later in the year.

Sledgie

Dear Kings and Queens,

I wanted to share an update about the ongoing test of the Siege Camp and Watch Tower balancing on Guild Battlegrounds (GBG).

Thank you very much for providing valuable feedback and testing the change here on beta! We are happy to see so many dedicated players and so many different opinions. Your activity has proven yet again that GBG is a feature you like and want us to continue improving.

We share your feelings about GBG, so, among other plans, we would like to revisit GBG later this year to introduce more changes that will hopefully help us improve the feature. Because of this, we will keep the current balancing on beta and not yet release it on live markets. This way, we will not go back and forth with the changes and later can shape the whole feature to see how everything performs in a complex.

That said, I would like to emphasize that we might have to adjust the game development plan over the course of this year and eventually adjust or postpone any of our original plans, including the GBG changes. As always, we will keep you posted.

Hope this update was useful for you and please stay tuned for future news about this!

Here's the text of the update from Beta

Be Chuille

That's sad. I don't know if it is worth waiting for another year. I was looking forward to a potential change this month.

Johnny B. Goode

You might want to fix this item:
"Forge Plus was available too early in the Browser Version. Previously, players were required to unlock Construction in the Bronze Age to get it. We have changed it to a more realistic requirement of Iron Age's Stock Breading, etc."
I don't know what Stock Breading is. Usually you bread the meat long after it's considered stock. :D

The Lady Redneck

You might want to fix this item:
"Forge Plus was available too early in the Browser Version. Previously, players were required to unlock Construction in the Bronze Age to get it. We have changed it to a more realistic requirement of Iron Age's Stock Breading, etc."
I don't know what Stock Breading is. Usually you bread the meat long after it's considered stock. :D
They are BREEDING ready made burgers complete with the bun