• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.270

Johnny B. Goode

Are the Stage of Ages actually producing anything? Is it just a graphics problem that it appears they don't produce when collecting my cities? Tooltips don't mean anything if they aren't actually producing anything.

Johnny B. Goode

Previous era goods and FP when motivated.
No duh. That's what they're supposed to be producing. Mine haven't shown anything being produced for a while. I haven't bothered to check my inventory to see if they are or aren't, but there is no graphic evidence of them producing when I collect my city. And there hasn't been the icon above them that used to be there when they were ready for collection. I'm just asking if this is just a graphics issue or if they really aren't producing, and whether they've fixed that along with the tooltips.

PJS299

No duh. That's what they're supposed to be producing. Mine haven't shown anything being produced for a while. I haven't bothered to check my inventory to see if they are or aren't, but there is no graphic evidence of them producing when I collect my city. And there hasn't been the icon above them that used to be there when they were ready for collection. I'm just asking if this is just a graphics issue or if they really aren't producing, and whether they've fixed that along with the tooltips.
You mean this one?
Screenshot 2023-11-21 00.23.26.pngScreenshot 2023-11-21 00.24.21.png

Maybe you need to clear your cache or something...

Angry.Blanket

Mine show nothing when they are not motivated, If I self motivate they show.