• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for version 1.260

Coach Zuck

Bug: none of the Titan players in our guild are getting any rewards from GBG. It's not just a missing popup either like last time this happened, because there's no FP accumulating over hundreds of hits.

Johnny B. Goode

I did say something about the feedback in my first post (one of those you didn't read when you initially attempted to rebuke me for claiming the word "demand" was used, because it was.) Of course you're right as usual, it only takes one to tango.
You said you enjoyed the banter, you didn't say anything about whether the VF section was clear, which actually would have been a rebuttal to my feedback, even though you still would have been wrong on that.
When a player agrees with something that another player posts the easy way to communicate this is by using the "like" button. Unfortunately, despite many requests, INNO has not seen fit to provide us with a "dislike" button. As a result, if a player disagrees with another player's feedback the only way to let INNO know is by posting a rebuttal. It's not against any rules to politely disagree with another player's opinion, or feedback.
Ditto.