• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

feedback for Winter event 2023

Frostblade

There was no need to grab silver league because golden upgrade was obtainable from grand prizes for free,
but I spent 280 diamonds anyway to jump into silver for completeness and for fun!

Thank you for making it possible!

Screenshot 2024-01-02 185118.png

Dursland

I managed to hang on to Bronze in US29 Dilmun, where it was 1678 for Gold league.

It got me my 12th Winter Pyramid kit for a third Wonderland Pyramid.

480 for free + pass was 3 full main buildings! With the kits from Bronze league and Calendar. Very generous event indeed.

CDmark

I got calendar in G for free, 800D in X. Both 460+ so 2 Ketebos go gold. Lots of attack for the Pyramid. I actually replaced a Jolie canal and it opened 2 spots for nutcrackers, road was connected to the 4 tile side.

Disgruntled Veteran

2023 was my first yr back playing. When I seen that my original account was deleted due to inactivity I decided to fast track to where I left off. All my spending throughout the yr was focused on opening premium expansions while events were going on. That way I could use the leftover diamonds for the events after opening expansions. This was the only event that I planned to spend on as I don’t intend to spend anymore on this game. I figured this would be a good event for a last hurrah.. However, when I bought diamonds I got a popup stating the transaction didn’t go through. Foolishly I tried again, then watched my diamond counter go up and up. Spending double what I planned hurt (yes I could’ve contacted support) but I decided to just go with. I’m hoping that mistake will help enforce no spending from now on.

Needless to say, my city speaks for itself. I got a lot this event with so much more waiting in my inventory!

Dursland

2023 was my first yr back playing. When I seen that my original account was deleted due to inactivity I decided to fast track to where I left off. All my spending throughout the yr was focused on opening premium expansions while events were going on. That way I could use the leftover diamonds for the events after opening expansions. This was the only event that I planned to spend on as I don’t intend to spend anymore on this game. I figured this would be a good event for a last hurrah.. However, when I bought diamonds I got a popup stating the transaction didn’t go through. Foolishly I tried again, then watched my diamond counter go up and up. Spending double what I planned hurt (yes I could’ve contacted support) but I decided to just go with. I’m hoping that mistake will help enforce no spending from now on.

Needless to say, my city speaks for itself. I got a lot this event with so much more waiting in my inventory!
When you buy diamonds, you get a confirmation email. On the bottom of that email are instructions for reversing the transaction and getting a refund.

If you haven't spent the diamonds yet you can do that.

DO NOT do it if you have already spent the diamonds. It will put you in negative diamonds, which blocks most features of the game until it is restored to a positive balance.

ScreamingZiva

I finished with:

12 Golden Nog Emporiums
9 Majestic Pyramids
8 Spas (not put down)
8 Snow Globes (not put down)
11 Winter Wonder Retreat Selection Kits
3 Ted's Blissful Choc (have enough kits to put 4 more down)
Santa's Spectacular Showtime
Sweet Gingerbread Cottage

Now I have to clean up my city.