• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE terminology

DeletedUser31393

You can also earn Guild Power Points from Halls of Fame and, on certain production cycles, from Bazaars and upgraded Cider Mills.

Prestige Points is what determines global guild ranking. Each guild level increases the guild Prestige Points by 25. If your guild does not do GvG, this is the only way to increase your guild's Prestige. If your guild does GvG, it is awarded Prestige Points at recalculation each day based on sectors owned and their power levels. Prestige Points from guild level never go down. Prestige Points from GvG can go up or down each day, depending on whether you gain or lose territory, and the relative power levels of the territory you gain/lose.

So...I’m only in EMA and I won the Hall of Fame in the last event. I am struggling for space cuz I haven’t got a high level GB to help my population, so is it worth it to ME or my guild to put it out? In other words, do crowns help the player at all?

DeletedUser28670

In other words, do crowns help the player at all?
Indirectly, yes.
Those crown will help your guild level up a tiny bit faster and will give a small boost to your recruiting, healing, and building rate, in addition to FPs.

Directly? No.

DeletedUser

So...I’m only in EMA and I won the Hall of Fame in the last event. I am struggling for space cuz I haven’t got a high level GB to help my population, so is it worth it to ME or my guild to put it out? In other words, do crowns help the player at all?
Let me put my answer this way. I've been playing for over 2 1/2 years on multiple worlds. I always place any Halls of Fame that I win in my cities. Then, I never consider selling or storing them. Ever.

If every member of a 40 member guild had just one Hall of Fame, and they were all in EMA, each one would give 3650 Guild Power Points per year, which would be 146,000 altogether. If you started that year at level 0, at the end of that year you would be at level 13. And that is without even factoring in anything the guild might earn in GE or GvG, or the possibility of a bigger guild or members having multiple HoFs, or being in higher eras. Not to mention that HoFs can be motivated, which doubles their output. At level 13, each member of the guild would get 1 FP daily from the Town Hall when collecting, 8% reduction in training/healing time and 3% reduction in coin/supply costs for new buildings.

DeletedUser26120

I am in CE and have 3 HoFs producing 5,670 crowns/guild power weekly.

It's not too much by itself, especially with our guild at level 37ish but like Stephen said if every member does it then it really adds up.

If a 80 man guild with all CE players suddenly added 3 HoFs to their city each, they'd be producing 453,600 crowns weekly.

Victoria and Albert

I am thinking they help your guild a lot. I put out 54 crowns a day so by the end of the week my HOFhas earned as much as someone who has done Expedition at a low level