• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

For Pirates, Bounty Hunters, and Mercenaries only.

DeletedUser

This is Jaredman92 from The Blackmoon Pirate.

We are currently recruiting. To be honest with you, this is a completely new guild. However, I am passionate about helping the people in my guild to succeed and grow. This is a trade focused guild that thrives on attacking and protecting. With that said, feel free to read our narrative.

If you are seeking heroic deeds, bringing peace to the server, or even conquering it in glorious battles and wars. If you want your character to make a difference in the meta-game- Then this is not a guild for you.
In this guild, there is a type of person we aspire to become. One who is shady as *. Who walks with honor and villany. A charismatic, backstabbing gambler, a persistant bounty hunter chasing the worst of the worst. Usually for money.

If you want to be on the other side of the law, or put a damsel in distress instead of saving her - This guild will be a perfect place for you.

I'll be honest, being in our guild does not involve glorious deeds like fighting huge empires, bringing freedom and peace to fuzzy-wuzzies or getting a medal of honor. We do not have heroes in our ranks. We are ordinary sentient beings with regular emotions, being caught in circumstances where we have to act to profit and grab a slice of pie by any means neccessary, even if it involves stepping over other people.

With that said, within our guild we maintain a healthy and friendly atmosphere(if only as a front). There will be no backstabbing, stealing, or cheating within our ranks. We do promote good competition though, such as seeing who can cheat the twinkletoes out of more money. We seek to make alliances, gain members, and if need be, work for other guilds for pay.

If this is what you want. Join us.

We shoot first.
We got the fastest ships.
We beat the odds.
We are in it for the money.
God help us.

Jaredman92
Pirate King
The Blackmoon Pirate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Local wanting to tary on with Pirate crew

I hear you are looking for recruits. Well, here is one if you'll have me. I'm rather new to this game, still learning, but if Pirates, Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries are what you are looking for, then here is one indeed.

Give me an invite and I shall join your guild. Your terms are fair, the trade system is good, and really when I read your description I am reminded of the great gladiator Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, and his clamor of "Strength and Honor." That is what I hear and that is what I shall give.

Toddius Maximus