• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Forge points

DeletedUser34

At one time, in order to trade, it cost you a forge point. When they implemented guilds, it was suppose to be free to trade between guild members. Now you can't trade with guild members (I know it is coming) but neither does it cost a forge point to trade.

Why?

I miss that element. I think the strategy to trade vs. build was a good one, and one I enjoyed. Is it coming back?

DeletedUser

There was hardly very much strategy, a forge point only takes an hour to generate so they're not very hard to obtain. I hadn't even noticed that it no longer costs forge points to trade (and I could swear I've traded since the update), that was never announced though so I'm not sure if it was intended.

DeletedUser34

ahhhh but it does add to the strategy when you are coming up onto a build that costs more than you have.

DeletedUser

I've traded since the update and it does indeed still cost a forge point.

35ipzqv.png

DeletedUser34

I get that as well, but the little bar at the top doesn't move. Even if I refresh....can someone varify?

DeletedUser

I just now completed a trade and it did indeed cost me a forge point.