• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected Friend Trade Button for Marketplace

DreadfulCadillac

IDEA

Create a button that filters trades for your friends list in the same fashion that the Neighborhood and Guild trade buttons do.

WHY IS THIS NECESSARY?

This system will make trading between friends easier, by allowing you to filter for just the trades created by your friends. Although it is true we can search for trades created by a single player now, this will still be useful if we want to see trades created by every person on your friends list, and just the people on your friends list. We already have buttons to filter for trades created by just your neighbors and trades created by just guildmates, and those have made trading a heck of a lot easier. Why not have a button just for trades created by your friends list?

HOW WILL IT WORK?

When you click on the Neighborhood Trades button, only trades created by your neighbors are shown. When you click on the Guild trade button, only trades created by your guild are shown. Likewise, when you click on this button, only trades created by your friends will be shown. This button will be shown in the Trading Menu of the Marketplace. I recommend that the developers of this game place it somewhere in the circled area of the screenshot I posted in Visual Aids. They may have to make the market window bigger in order to do this however, so where they place it is really up to them, provided it's easily accessible while in the Trading Menu of the Marketplace.

VISUAL AIDS

Screenshot 2022-06-24 234833.png

POTENTIAL ABUSE

I can't think of any way this feature could be abused.