• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Friends.

DeletedUser

Step 1: Click "Invite a Friend"
Step 2: Click on Friends List tab.
Step 3: Input name of player you wish to be friends with.
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: Profit.

DeletedUser2215

whats the point in having friends?? i dont see a diff in anything.

DeletedUser

I've only been playing for two days now but wouldn't one benefit be the ability to motivate/polish other players buildings and earn 20g each while in turn increasing the chances of having your buildings buffed? My current neighborhood is way too quiet for me. There are about 2-3 other players that visit me for buffs out of the 79 other players in my neighborhood.

DeletedUser

^If I was in your neighborhood Id just plunder you daily... :razz: no point in being friends with anyone in your neighborhood.. I mean its close to being the same thing as being in a guild with them minus the trade benefits I believe...

DeletedUser

Turns out Daniel was right...I sent out some friend requests and got some responses. I can visit their cities but the options to motivate or support are grayed out...

DeletedUser34

Turns out Daniel was right...I sent out some friend requests and got some responses. I can visit their cities but the options to motivate or support are grayed out...

Not sure why anyone doubted this :p

DeletedUser

well thats just funny.. so there is absolutely no use in having friends huh?? lol

DeletedUser2215

there are uses for it but I guess depends on how u look at it...like for instance, u can keep friends in your neighborhood seperate since you have a neighborhood tab, guild, and friends tab...click on ur friends every time you want to motivate/polish them and then u can attack the rest of the neighborhood without worrying about the people that help u out by using the friend tab first thing! That's just one of em...there's other ways to having friends but I think that's what is best for me since I go down the neighbor list and polish everyone or what not and see who returns the favor, then u can keep those as friends and screw the rest lol jk

DeletedUser1862

I'm not sure if you're experiencing the same thing we are, but I have a friend and we try to motivate/polish each other, and the options are greyed out, and have been for several days.
We haven't been able to do anything besides look at each other's cities, we aren't in the same neighborhood/guild. Is this a bug?
I have others in my friends list, both from my guild and my neighborhood, and can interact normally with them, but this one city doesn't have any possibility :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can only polish and motivate people in your own neighbourhood or guild. Adding someone to your friends list doesn't change this.

DeletedUser1862

You can only polish and motivate people in your own neighbourhood or guild. Adding someone to your friends list doesn't change this.
That's kinda annoying, so there's no reason to add someone to your friends list, other than maybe messaging opportunities?
I thought the friends list was adding another list of persons you could p/m..

DeletedUser

I heard from another player (Zarah100) that you can donate to the great buildings of your friends, that seems like a significant use of the friends list to me.

DeletedUser34

If your friend knows how friends can do that let me know because I have been trying to donate to great buildings and can't.

DeletedUser

If your friend knows how friends can do that let me know because I have been trying to donate to great buildings and can't.

I don't know, it was news to me. I had ignored the friends list since I saw no benefit. I'll ask.

edit..

Since I have no friends in my list (forever alone) and no GBs, and this player has both, I have to assume her info was better than mine. trying to add her to my list so I can try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1862

I heard from another player (Zarah100) that you can donate to the great buildings of your friends, that seems like a significant use of the friends list to me.

I've been donating to one of my neighbors for a few days now, I would guess it's no different for friends.
Make sure you have FP, click on the building and the option to donate appears on the right side of the window that comes up, you might have to scroll the list if there are more than six contributers to find yourself.

DeletedUser

just added her to my friends list. used the friends list to go visit and clicked on her GB (statue of Zeus) clicked on the "use forge point" button.

she is not in my guild or my town.

DeletedUser3051

Hi guys! U are not alone on the frustration of the friends list been pretty much useless. I've being playing for few months now and people have being complaining about it forever.

GOOD NEWS
:
Friends now can trade and contribute with FPs to GBs
Been able to trade with ur friends gives u more options in the "market", making all that abuse from some players be senseless.
Having ur friends contribute for ur GBs helps u to level it up faster.

ABOUT POLISHING/MOTIVATING
Yesterday I wrote a proposal for the polishing/motivating be enabled for friends. Please read it under Proposal; Enable Polishing/Motivating Between Friends. Tell there what u are telling here, u know the subject needs interest of enough players to go forward. The only thing that the "Friends List" needs now is that. Please help to pass the word that there is a proposal about. It will be there for only 2 weeks, we need to hurry.

Thanks!!!:)