• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Galata tower

Gypsy Grace

I had a low-level neighbor with a Galata placing unwanted FPs. I asked nicely twice, and he kept on. So, I started attacking and plundering him daily. Each time I sent a message... "I plundered (x amount) of your ______ since you placed forge points on my ______ after being asked not to do so. Your Galata didn't protect you." He was in my neighborhood 4 weeks and his Galata only worked ONE time!

wolfhoundtoo

Which means exactly nothing if you don't mention the percent chance it had of repelling a plunder attempt (and even then if the player was getting attacked by others and they were plundering him that would still change it). At level 32 it gives a chance of stopping the plunder of (rounding up) 36%. 1 out of 28 times at that rate is a pretty poor working ratio. If however I had 6 people trying to plunder me daily then that 6th player isn't going to be impacted by the Galeta no matter how high you raise the GB.

Sharmon the Impaler

Which means exactly nothing if you don't mention the percent chance it had of repelling a plunder attempt (and even then if the player was getting attacked by others and they were plundering him that would still change it). At level 32 it gives a chance of stopping the plunder of (rounding up) 36%. 1 out of 28 times at that rate is a pretty poor working ratio. If however I had 6 people trying to plunder me daily then that 6th player isn't going to be impacted by the Galeta no matter how high you raise the GB.

The 7th you mean