• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Game time

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me where I can find the games time? server time is what I mean.

DeletedUser34

I think it is gmt1, but I could be wrong. Also known as UTC +1.
I hope this helps.

DeletedUser

There's a clock at the bottom if you scroll down, but I don't know if it's the game clock also.

DeletedUser

Ok so they have it here but guessing not in the game. I just won the bronze age tower and am waiting for the 10 medals.

DeletedUser

Hmm, the events don't seem to be GMT+1, and for sure the time when tournaments end is something like 6 hours behind Germany, must be one of the US-timezones.....

*edit 1*
A few minutes ago:
2h4xiwz.png

*edit 2*
So the game would appear to be USA East Coast:
Current local time in New York
Current Time Tuesday, 31. July 2012, 03:11:31 EDT
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours
Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34

Hmm, the events don't seem to be GMT+1, and for sure the time when tournaments end is something like 6 hours behind Germany, must be one of the US-timezones.....

A few minutes ago:
2h4xiwz.png

And this is why you are a so cool I can't see you!!!!
Seriously, this is good to know, because I have wondered that as well.

DeletedUser

The events certainly can't be EDT... otherwise I have events logged in the future :p