• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB Contribution

Lucifer1904

My brother is trying to get prints from my GB's because many of them are low level and good ones to start with but when he attempts to drop the FP is blocks him from doing so. Is there any way to get past this?

DeletedUser25273

If you share an internet connection, the game automatically blocks interaction. This is built into the game to block the too easy to abuse multiple account pushing.

DeletedUser26660

Interesting...how does INNO verify that, let's say, two siblings are playing the game from the same IP address as opposed to someone just saying that is the situation and actually multiple account pushing?

DeletedUser8152

Interesting...how does INNO verify that, let's say, two siblings are playing the game from the same IP address as opposed to someone just saying that is the situation and actually multiple account pushing?
I think that complication is why they simply block such exchanges.

DeletedUser26660

It allows us to do everything else normally, except allow him to drop FP's

So the system would appear to not automatically block more than one account then from same IP address, unless you have already cleared it with INNO beforehand.

Lucifer1904

I sent a message to the moderator Snowbelle and she said it was allowed to have more than one account on an IP address if it is family.

DeletedUser26660

I sent a message to the moderator Snowbelle and she said it was allowed to have more than one account on an IP address if it is family.

Right, so I go back to my first comment...how do they know, did they just take your word for it or did they want evidence to the contrary?