• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gbg champions league

sputnik2841

is there any interest in a champions gbg league. guilds can elect to join to league. There would be more rewards but more competition.

xivarmy

It has been suggest before - so surely someone other than you is interested.

It wouldn't make much sense though unless it's cross-server or at least accompanied a more sane rating system. And cross-server is believed to be "impossible" for GBG.

We'll have to wait and see what inno has in mind for GBG changes later this year. Apparently nerfing siege camps alone isn't something they'll push live. But the nerf is also not reverted on beta, so it's probably waiting for a bigger parcel of changes to be ready.

Angry.Blanket

Would it be kinda tough on a guild to do 2 different GbG wars per season?
I don't feel like the rewards are all that great in GbG, just a severe out of balance in participation from players.
If all guilds were 80 players and all 80 of those players in every guild participated equally the rewards would be evenly distributed.
Players are complaining that GbG provides to many rewards, PvP not enough and GvG pays no rewards.
I try to do my share in GvG, GbG and PvP, by participating in all three equally I feel the overall rewards balance out ok.