• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE calculations, need formula!

DeletedUser28232

Hi, i looking for formula for GE green bar , the one between trophy and crowns , it changes with each level when guild members hit that certain score, how is those green bar points/scores calculated? i assume it depends on current guild level, guild members and Age of members. So can anyone tell us how to calculate that green bar? i feel like its just fighting GE in a dark without knowing how those scores works .. Thanks

DeletedUser26965

the "Guild Expedition goal bar"? I never did the calculations and I don't know if they're out there somewhere but the amount each player contributes depends on the age the player is in. Each encounter gives a certain amount. Currently my guild has 2,190,749 and shows 28,693 guild power which is 1.3%. So, not sure that helps much o_O

AF 48/48 272,794 (12.45%) 1.3% of 272,794 is 3546gp, 12.45% of 28693 is 3572gp/48=74.41gp per encounter on average

CE 48/48 168,552 (7.69%) 1.3% of 168,552 is 2191gp, 7.69% of 28693 is 2206gp/48=45.95gp per encounter on average

To sum up I think an AF player gives on average 74 guild power per encounter if they complete GE. A CE player gives 46 guild power per encounter on average if they complete GE. I don't know if this is what you're looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26290

I believe that is just a running total toward the next crown reward level. Each encounter earns points that move that bar up - you can see these points when you complete an encounter - it comes up and says Expedition Points Earned. When your guild reaches the level for then next reward, it drops back to zero with a new goal shown.

wolfhoundtoo

The original poster wanted to know how those levels were determined by Inno. I haven't heard of anyone who had claimed to have figured out the formula (the levels vary based on the player numbers and their eras/ages.

DeletedUser28232

The original poster wanted to know how those levels were determined by Inno. I haven't heard of anyone who had claimed to have figured out the formula (the levels vary based on the player numbers and their eras/ages.
Yes what i was talking about :)

DeletedUser26965

Ah, I get it lol. Never thought about it. It's described as a Goal/Checkpoint and vaguely described as "The guild goals depend on the number and era of the guild members" Guild Expeditions

This will again have to be something researched by the players. Here, I'll start you off:);

(Iron Age 1 man guild)
1) 121 (+1 Crown)
2) 147 (+1 Crown)
3) 178 (+1 Crown)
4) 214 (+1 Crown)
5) 255 (+1 Crown)
6) 302 (+1 Crown)
7) 356 (+1 Crown)
8) 416

DeletedUser25273

It has been reported that the value for successfully completing a given encounter at a given age (fighting or negotiating) is a constant, and if so that would mean that there is a base value (dependent on age of the player) for completing all of GE (you can score more by failing a few times, but they might be ignoring that). This means that it is possible to compute the base total points available for totally completing GE that week, and the first goal may well be some percentage of that. Each round after that seems to go up by about 20% (but not exactly), so perhaps that percentage goes up by 20% and gets rounded each round.

There is then the conversion of GE Points to crowns, and there is likely a fairly simple formula for converting GE Points to Crowns, at least for the first round, and either that same formula is used each round, or perhaps there is a scale factor by round so they go up slower (or faster) than the number of points needed. It might also be possible that the crowns for round 1 is computed based on the sum of a value based on the age of the players (which might not scale exactly with the GE points available).

To confirm these, we would need to collect the number of points needed per round for a number of guild/competitions, the crowns rewarded, the number of players of each age that was in that group, the number of GE Points a player of each age earns from each encounter (or at least the base maximum sum). We probably also want to know if there was any loses that earned some GE points, as this might adjust the number of points needed for the next round.

A lot of data to collect and process.