• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Glitch

DeletedUser

in the offering menu ( click on town hall, then click on profile ) You can select " Goods you Offer" As an option it doesn't do anything but you can still select it

DeletedUser8428

The "You Offer" and "You Need" drop downs are there simply to allow you to make information visible to anyone who clicks on your avatar. Many people use this to advertise what trades they'd like to make. It does not actually perform trades, you need to go to the market for that.

DeletedUser

I meant when you're MAKING an offer on the market or on your profile, not on someone's profile

DeletedUser2988

You can't make an offer from your profile. What you're seeing there is just a way to let your guild/hood/friends know what you may need, or what you have to offer. Selecting something here will not post any trades.

DeletedUser

( Instructions on the glitch i'm talking about, Go to Market then to Create offer, Than select "Goods you offer: " )

DeletedUser17759

These are two different things.

The profile has a section called "Goods Requests". It is not a market offer or a glitch.

There is nothing that I see which says "Goods you offer".

DeletedUser17558

Your first post and your last post are referencing two different places. Which place are you having an issue with: the goods request in the profile section of your townhall or the "select a good" option in the create offer tab of the marketplace?

DeletedUser8428

Right, and you can't trade from your profile. It's only to let folks know what you might have in trade and be interested in getting in trade.

DeletedUser

I really think i did post a screenshot. Also i firgured out it's not in the market it's via town hall.

DeletedUser1753

Yes and it's not trade from town hall. Like your screenshot says: this is info displayed in the social bar. The only use for it is to communicate what you have to offer and can be contacted about and what you would want in return so you don't get bothered with trade proposals​ that you're not interested in anyway.

DeletedUser8152

Yes, but this actually is a (minor) bug. The text 'Goods you offer' is obviously supposed to be a column heading, not an option you can select. I'd probably report in in the Graphics errors thread.

DeletedUser8152

I thought that's the only way to deselect an offer though...

Oh, you're right. If you select that entry, like FOE noob's screenshot shows, then in fact no items are shown in your profile display. So that is working about right. Perhaps it would be clearer if it said 'None' rather than 'Goods you offer.'