• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Global Ranking Window

DeletedUser24425

Just curious, Can someone please tell me what the 3 upward facing arrows symbol means in the global ranking window? Thanks

upload_2016-5-30_7-22-43.png

DeletedUser10415

It's odd to display that you are in your own neighborhood and guild, but yes - that's what it means. If you check the global ranking for a neighbor, you'll see the same neighborhood icon.

frrrosty

can someone please explain what these 3 up-arrow symbols mean, in words that make actual sense? wtf is "houses"? dwellings? neighborhoods? 3 arrows means i have 3 houses, or I'm in 3 neighborhoods? that makes no sense whatsoever. and the shield? I'm in ONE neighborhood. they really need a key or legend. as far as i know I'm in 1 neighborhood, or at least, i'm in just as many neighborhoods as every other player in the game, so every player should have this symbol, but I don't see them, and it would be pointless, like saying they "exist". are there ANY players that don't have 3 arrows when they click on rankings and why don't I see them? so how can a player NOT be in a neighborhood? i checked a player who's in my neighborhood but NOT in my guild, and he has 3 up-arrows, same as me. is there anyone who would have only 2 arrows, or 1, or 4, and what would that signify? I see a player in the ranking that is not in any guild, is not a friend, and is not a neighbor, but has 3 arrows, so being in a guild, friend or neighbor would seem to have nothing to do with how many arrows are displayed.

Last edited:

Emberguard

can someone please explain what these 3 up-arrow symbols mean, in words that make sense? wtf is "houses"? dwellings? neighborhoods? 3 arrows means i have 3 houses? that makes no sense whatsoever. and the shield? they really need a key or legend.

See the symbols on the tabs for Neighbors, Guild and Friends? It's the same symbols being talked about in this thread. The "arrows" or "houses" means the player is in the Neighborhood

unknown.png