• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods Bldgs. Requirements

DeletedUser23994

I was scrolling down my inventory, and when you hit a good, a pop up box will appear. I haven't gotten this far yet, but I'm not understanding this. Example : When you scroll over steel, the box will appear and tell you the good deposit at the bottom is Iron Ore. Then it also says requires Coke, off to the side. Then you have Industrial Filters, with the good deposit being Limestone, but also requires Textiles. Can someone explain this to me please ?

DeletedUser23994

If I'm understanding this correctly, I can pretty much tell which goods I will have in every era moving forward. Yes ?

DeletedUser17462

What it is is from Modern Era onward, you make refined goods which require earlier age goods to make and use earlier age goods boosts. You'll have two boosts from when you conquered that earlier age map, but you'll also get a third boost from that earlier age on the higher age maps. So you'll know ahead of time what two of the three goods are that you'll be able to make.