• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Got an Idea for a contest?

DeletedUser

If you have an idea for a contest to accompany the launch of our next new world. post your Idea here.

contests should be achievable by both diamond and non diamond players. they should also put an emphasis on active playing.

DeletedUser2675

I like the original contest, but not many people were aware of it. Also the new world came so quickly, most people weren't ready to switch over. If anything I would suggest making the requirements tougher. Maybe get to High Middle Ages and 10,000 points. Also, it wouldn't hurt to advertise it a bit more. The 600 diamond prize is good, but maybe a special building or avatar could be added to the prizes, something that will give the winner a slight edge over the competition. I look forward to these competitions and i hope whatever happens the new competition will be just as fun.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but the new world contest is from our market, not the Devs. So a new avatar is not a possible prize option.

Same with unique buildings.

Moving the goal up, is an option.

As for advertising, I announced it in the Forum, in the game, and on the main login page.