• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Governors Villa

BruteForceAttack

Different question about Governor's Villa....
I'm in EMA at level 9; if I progress to HMA and use a villa upgrade kit, does the Villa go to level 10 and HMA stats or what happens? I have lots of villa upgrade kits, but few One-Up/Renovation kits.

No 9 is the max, you cant upgrade a fully upgraded building. you can build a new one though.

Vger

Since 9 is the max level for a villa, you won't be able to use an upgrade kit on it.
You will have to use a reno or 1-up to get it to HMA stats (and produce HMA troops).

If you had left it at 8, then using an upgrade kit in HMA would have taken it to 9, and bumped it up to HMA at the same time.

IdrinkAlone

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification on upgrade vs one-up/renovation kits. I'm still trying to get those capabilities straight between each type of kit.

In Other Words: One-up/renovation kits advance the age of the bldg only - do not advance the level.
Bldg upgrade kits advance the level (up to max) and age (if built in earlier age) of the bldg. Once bldg is at max level, upgrade kits are ignored.
One-Up kits advance one age for each kit (not to exceed current age) [i.e. IA to EMA, or EMA to HMA].
Renovation kits can advance multiple ages at once (again, not to exceed current age). [i.e. BA to HMA, or IA to HMA]

Last edited:

Agent327

If you go to a new age and you upgrade a building, it will go up in age. You have to be able to upgrade it however.

terry7205

I think one has to up grade the villa to the current age in order to get that age troops at least that is my experience with it.