• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Builders actively recruiting

DeletedUser

This is a new Guild and it is Not your average Guild and not your average requirements. I am only accepting those with muiltiple GB's and must be willing to get on more than one GB Team. Of course that is when we get enough players to implement them! I dont care about GvG it is a waste of time and resources. But I do care about PvP. The only other requirements are that you be active and trading on a reguilar basis and you must have and keep at least a %65 battle to point ratio. One last requirement is that the only time you are allowed to ask for polish is when upgrading/rearranging/reorganizing your city. You do not have to have your city at %120 at all times that is entirely up to you but I despise Polish beggars because they are too lazy or cannot figure out how to maximize their cities full potential. So if you can agree to these terms and are tired of the GvG drama and want to get your buildings upgraded and also want to fight in PvP then you can have a home here.Send me, RobberHood an ingame message asking to get in and I will send you an invite!