• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Great Building bonuses

• Thread starter DeletedUser2785
  • Start date

DeletedUser2785

OK. I have been trying to watch to make sure I get my bonuses on my coin production from my great building. ( 170% for 90 uses) So I clicked on 2 single buildings, one motivated and one not, and got significant increase in coins. :cool: And when I checked I had 88 uses left.

So then I used my 5 diamond capture to get my other 60 buildings or so, I still have my 88 uses left. And I really did not see a major gain in my coins. Does this seem right to you folks, or should I file a ticket on it?I 8-( Is the bonus set up to only apply during single clicks?

Did the drag on my next cycle and I got the bonus. Why does it not work on the diamond capture?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sounds like it's for individual collection, even dragging you collect one building at a time(you just do it very quickly). perhaps the counter can't keep track of total uses during a diamond collection.

DeletedUser2785

Will give the Game folks a chance to answer this one. But it seems to me that it should work no matter the collection method. Why punish the way they make their money?

DeletedUser

Hi Dadnking, I would have thought that the method of collection shouldn't matter. Submit this as a bug and someone will take a look at this for you :)