• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings and How Often Blue Prints drop

DeletedUser9263

Hello Everyone, I was hoping to find the location of which buildings are good for dropping blue prints for each of the different GBs, but I didnt see it in the forums (not on first several pages that i saw anyway.) Could someone please tell me where information on this is posted, and possibly post a link for others to find as well?

Thanks,
PhleaBag

DeletedUser2145

Blue prints are given out based on the age of the building you motivate/polish/plunder. If it is an Early Middle Age building, you will randomly receive a blue prints for one of the two Early Middle Ages Great Buildings. The chance to receive a blue print is random and individual for each action, meaning 200 actions does not ensure you a blue print. Think of it as a coin toss, each time you do an action you have a chance to receive a blue print (but obviously the chance is very small, blue prints are rare). That chance stays the same for each action you take, but obviously with more instances of the same chance you have a bigger probability to receive a blue print.

There are guilds who have tried collecting data and presented which building are best to do actions toward, or at what time of the day, in order to receive blue prints for specific blue prints. The idea is wrong, because that is not how the drop system works, though since the data was based on their own drops, the data is not wrong for them. But players should not lead themselves by it. I myself have tried recreating such data and it proved me it is wrong.

DeletedUser9263

Thank you for that reply, Phantom. I was attempting to determine if I should be targetting certain buildings if I was going for a specific GB. I think this answers my post in about all ways.

DeletedUser3747

Phantom's answer covers your question , but here is some advice to maximize your chances :
- Have as many friends as you can (160 max) , add 80 (the max you can add) and then ask 80 more to add you.
- Have 80 guild members
- Then polish/motivate/plunder at will (neighbourhood included) only buildings of the Age you need Bp from.
- Pray ... remember , you can P/M 200 people a day and not get a Bp for days , or get 6 Bp a day ... so cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stefan's advice is correct. The best action you can take to get a specific GB's print is focus on buildings from that era exclusively.

What kind of building doesn't matter, just the era.