• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Greater Buildings

DeletedUser

i was playing 3 days ago (still a noob) and noticed that i had a piece of a statue of Zeus in my inventory and it sead that i can gain them by plundering, motivating, and polishing buildings. To try and get more pieces ive been attacking quite a bit and cant seem to get anymore; i was wondering if there were some tricks/tips to getting these blueprints, if there just rare and thats why ive been missing them, or if im just unlucky.

DeletedUser4074

The drop rates for great building blueprints are quite low and mostly random. However, buildings can only drop blueprints for great buildings of their age, so only Bronze Age buildings can drop blueprints for the Statue of Zeus (or the Tower of Babel). There are no Stone Age great buildings, so huts, hunters, obelisks, trees, and memorials cannot drop blueprints. Also, in my experience, blueprint drops are more frequent (less infrequent?) when doing a positive action (motivate, polish, egg) than when plundering. Lastly, the most reliable way to get blueprints is to find someone who already has the building and help them level it up; the leading contributors at each level will get a blueprint for that building (or sometimes more than one).

DeletedUser1862

I believe that the BP drops are a little better for 'egging' someone (not sure if the numbers bear this out, but I've gotten two 'prints and only one non-'egg' today), and I've read that plundering seems to have a lesser possibility.

DeletedUser2382

I have yet to receive a BP from egging someone. Perhaps due to random chance, but haven't gotten a one.

DeletedUser2382

just started a city on Cirgard and got one there first egg I dropped. Seemed kinda weird it never happened on Brisgard after dozens, if not hundreds of egg splats, but then again probably not quite so far off. With around 80 guildies, around 80 neighbors, and around 100 friends, I usually only pull off 2-3 bp drops/day when I manage to get everybody. So 1 in around 100 is probably about right.