• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild building.

DeletedUser2259

The game has proven entertaining and now that I have all the GB’s I want and so on and I am well on my way to being one of the top 10 ranked players I want to turn my attention to building a guild.
I have been invited to join all the great guilds at the top because I am an active player and I do appreciate the invites, but I would like to try to build a new guild.
The problem is that the guild sub forums are hardly ever visited, so does anyone here have some ideas on how I might go about building a great new guild?
I don’t want any rules like only supper dupper active players can join etc, I just want a bunch a fun people and I will do the rest. I have bundles and bundles of supplies I can give away, I know how to get someone all the GB blue prints they need, etc. I just need a way to reach a large number of players that might be interested. How would you do it?
Thanks
Cheers
P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I knew that I'd have more than 21 players in my guild! :laugh:

As far as getting players, it's really hit or miss. Some find me from here, some I knew in person, others ask on the game, while I scout and recruit heavily on my own. It's a mixture of techniques. As to how you'll succeed? That's really up to your dedication more than anything.

DeletedUser3406

Not sure on that. Im part of a new guild. We all just started playing about a 2 or 3 weeks now. We have been trying to find new members also.

DeletedUser

That'd be a lot easier if we had less 1 and 2 person guilds. Frankly guilds need to be smaller at the top (80, I believe it too many) and larger at the bottom (less than 10 is ineffective). I'm comfortable around 25 to 30 members. Not so much as to be overwhelming, not so few as to be ineffective.

DeletedUser2259

It frustrates me that I know how to drive a guild to the top but I can’t find players that want to join and the ones who want to join don’t really play the game.
I can take any 4 people at a time, and get then the BPs they want for the BGs they want when they want them but I can’t find anybody who is interested in putting in the time to do it.
Hell I don’t need 80, with 20 good men and women I could build a top tear guild.
My hope now is to find another small guild to merge with.

DeletedUser3428

Well, i just started playing this game a month ago and i found it hard to get people in a guild. i made one during the first week i got 15 active people. i invited hundreds of people and these people don't join. it seems to me that most people don't know how important a guild is in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7768

The game has proven entertaining and now that I have all the GB’s I want and so on and I am well on my way to being one of the top 10 ranked players I want to turn my attention to building a guild.
I have been invited to join all the great guilds at the top because I am an active player and I do appreciate the invites, but I would like to try to build a new guild.
The problem is that the guild sub forums are hardly ever visited, so does anyone here have some ideas on how I might go about building a great new guild?
I don’t want any rules like only supper dupper active players can join etc, I just want a bunch a fun people and I will do the rest. I have bundles and bundles of supplies I can give away, I know how to get someone all the GB blue prints they need, etc. I just need a way to reach a large number of players that might be interested. How would you do it?
Thanks
Cheers
P
I would like to join your guild. I am very new, but and am shaky with the rules. I stay focussed on the game checking in several times per day. With your guidance I'm sure I could be of value.