• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Crowns & Guild Level

• Thread starter DeletedUser37749
  • Start date

DeletedUser37749

I do not follow how the Guild Power (Crowns) won in the GE convert to the change in the Guild Level Crowns. Here's the example, Within 2 minutes of the end of our recent GE I recorded that we won 8,870 Crowns [8,064 for the GE & 806 from the championship]. Yet the change in our guild's Guild level Crowns was only 1,867 [data taken just before the end of the GE and immediately after it closed]. Why wouldn't the Guild level crowns have increased by the number of crowns won in the GE?

I realize other items can produce crowns, but I'm only interested in understanding how the crowns won in a GE change the Guild level crowns. What's the calculation? Thanks...

Arya66

"Crowns" are not added immeditatly. Calculations are done once a day, and any "Crowns" your guild acquired will be applied then.

It gets applied daily. Lets say if you earned 2000 crowns on Tuesday, by the time clock hits 08:00pm EST, recalculation will happen and your guild will have an additional 2000 added to it. Same for other days. You don't receive accumulated sum total last day.
To help you confirm, did you check how many additional crowns you earned on the last day? 10% extra (806) is definitely part of it.

DeletedUser37749

I do not follow how the Guild Power (Crowns) won in the GE convert to the change in the Guild Level Crowns. Here's the example, Within 2 minutes of the end of our recent GE I recorded that we won 8,870 Crowns [8,064 for the GE & 806 from the championship]. Yet the change in our guild's Guild level Crowns was only 1,867 [data taken just before the end of the GE and immediately after it closed]. Why wouldn't the Guild level crowns have increased by the number of crowns won in the GE?

I realize other items can produce crowns, but I'm only interested in understanding how the crowns won in a GE change the Guild level crowns. What's the calculation? Thanks...[/Q
Thanks for the info. I'll check Guild level power later to see if all the GE power was added in..

I was able to locate the source of the 1,867 crowns. It was from our GvG sector ownership. Found it in the log