• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expeditions and New Guils Members

sirblu

How long does it take for new Guild Members to appear on the Guild Expedition Contribution Chart?
We have 3 new Guild members who joined prior to the start of the new Guild Expedition but are not appearing on the Guild Expedition Contribution Chart.

DeletedUser8152

If they were in the guild on Tuesday morning when the expo started, they should be on the list.

sirblu

If they were in the guild on Tuesday morning when the expo started, they should be on the list.
Thanks but that's why I asked. They joined prior to Tuesday morning yet they do not appear on the list. Two joined on Monday evening and 1 joined on Sunday morning and 1 joined on Sunday afternoon. Only the 1 that joined on Sunday morning is listed. The other 3 are not.

sirblu

Thanks but that would not explain how one Sunday joiner got on and the other did not. 96 Hours is 4 days so neither should be listed.

DeletedUser14197

So if you leave your guild at the end of the expedition, Monday morning and immediately join another guild, you won't get to do the GE? So, if you want to change guilds, you should try to finish the expedition early, like, Thursday? and leave the guild you are in and join another the same day? Is it really supposed to be a 96 hour rule?

DeletedUser8152

Bronze age can't compete in GE so that is 2/3 of the problem. The iron age player I don't know, if he was definitely in the guild and in iron age this morning when it started, then you can contact support in game and see if they can help.

sirblu

Thanks, that makes sence. the 3rd one may have reach the Iron age after joining the guild, I will have to check. Thank you for the explanation!!