• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild looking for merger

DeletedUser

I am guildmaster of a guild of primarily builders with 10 reasonably active players and 8 others. I took over the guild for the founder who had to leave the game and now my primary partner has also moved on to be a fighter.

I'm looking for a merger with a like minded, similar size guild of active players who understand that being part of a guild is a two way street not merely a place for lower ranked players to be helped by upper level players.

DeletedUser3789

My guild is just getting revamped by myself, I have a few helpers so far but we could use and would LOVE to have new members. If you're interested, you are welcome to come to my guild. Apocalypse Gaming

DeletedUser

If either of you are interested, I have just opened up Those Meddling Kids2, which is a sister guild to Those Meddling Kids, and the primary focus is goods and supplies production. I have yet to put up a thread about it on here, but that should be up soon enough as well :D

DeletedUser5628

Greetings

I am the Founder of a New Guild in Arvahall and am interested in having your guild join us in a merger. Not sure if you are still looking to form a merger or if you have already succeeded in doing this, but if you have not...please contact me.

Thank you
CCRose6

Hope to hear from you soon♥

DeletedUser

Elite Empire recently lost a few players due to them quitting the game and we would like to have a Guild merge with us if you are still looking.

Bookbagged