• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild resource donation and goods

DeletedUser40387

Hello. I started playing about a week ago and i cant figure out where i can see amount of goods i have, except the trader/market or whatever its called in this game. Also i have quest to donate 20 goods to guild treasury but when i open guild treasury it only allows me to donate medals and not showing up my goods, altho i just produced 10 marble and 10 dyes. It looks like this:

I can put up those goods in the market tho, i have 15 of each now. What could be the problem? And someone told me on top left of the screen should be my goods listed. Is that some kind of a bug?

BruteForceAttack

Hello. I started playing about a week ago and i cant figure out where i can see amount of goods i have, except the trader/market or whatever its called in this game. Also i have quest to donate 20 goods to guild treasury but when i open guild treasury it only allows me to donate medals and not showing up my goods, altho i just produced 10 marble and 10 dyes. It looks like this:

I can put up those goods in the market tho, i have 15 of each now. What could be the problem? And someone told me on top left of the screen should be my goods listed. Is that some kind of a bug?

You cannot donate Bronze age goods, trade it up to Iron age goods and then you will be able to donate Iron age goods.

You can also setup unfair trades, e.g. 15 marble to 30 Iron and ask a guild mate to take the trade and then donate Iron.

DeletedUser

i cant figure out where i can see amount of goods i have,
At the bottom left of screen, there is a double row of buttons. On the bottom row, to the left of the Market button, is the Inventory button. Click on this button, then click on the Goods tab in the window that pops up. It is the second tab from the right. That will show you your current stock of goods.