• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Trading & Forge Points

DeletedUser185

I see that since the .012 update last night that the game is wanting to charge a FP for guild member trades, was this done on purpose or by accident???

I know they had just taken it out in the last update.

DeletedUser73

If I am correct, it's only free when the person who put up the trade made it only available to guild members.

DeletedUser185

That isn't the way it has been working this past week, has it been changed to that???

UPDATE: You are correct Sly, ran the test and that is how it is now working, thanks..

If I am correct, it's only free when the person who put up the trade made it only available to guild members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok so how do I earn forge points??

You get one every hour, unless you already have 10 forge points, which is the cap. You can also buy forge points with either diamonds or coins by clicking on the + button next to the forge points bar at the top.

DeletedUser

I don't think it was intended to revert back to paying forgepoints when trading with guild members. It's been reported to the developers and is being worked on hopefully.