• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guilds and Trading

• Thread starter DeletedUser26579
  • Start date

DeletedUser26579

I know people say that trades should come from your guild, but does that actually happen? Most of my trades get picked up by neighbors. Besides, there aren't enough members who have/use the goods I trade. So, how realistic is it to expect most of your trading to take place within a guild?

DawnLight the Just

If your guild is small, it is more realistic that you will get your trades from non-guild members. You can often get fairer trades from your guild members, though, as not everyone puts up fair trades. When I put up trades, I notify my guild so that they have first chance to get the fairer trades, but anyone is free to pick them up.

DeletedUser29613

I know people say that trades should come from your guild, but does that actually happen? Most of my trades get picked up by neighbors. Besides, there aren't enough members who have/use the goods I trade. So, how realistic is it to expect most of your trading to take place within a guild?
in my opinion...you must look ahead and plan....and also reach out to the guild members who have the goods buildings you need. I agree though that most trades come from open market.