• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG and Hood creation

DeletedUser9681

FOE recently changed the way hoods are created and start date is no longer a factor. This is not to be fair to all, this is for GvG. After GvG, all of the big players moved into 4 or 5 guilds. Now the big players cannot fight each other, so they merge little cities that cannot defend themselves into hoods with cities over 15 million points and say it is fair. The little cities are fodder for the bigger ones. FOE will soon realize that there are a lot of big cities being abandoned, over 800,000 points and they will start merging even smaller cities with the million pointers and smaller and smaller cities will be quitting until there are only million point cities and newbies.

STOP this before it get that bad, fix it while you can still help me. Make the 15 million point cities fight the 14 million point cities not the little ones that are easy for them. Let them fight each other and let the smaller cities grow. I will be quitting soon, since I have become the food. I run a guild and I am the 3rd victim my guild has had, from this, 2 have quit, with cities over 300,000 points. I am the guild leader, so who know what will happen when I go, but I predict the biggest city will take over, until this happens to them and the guild, I predict, will fold as all small ones will under these new GvG rules. I wish FOE no luck with this, I do hope everyone quits but the million pointers and the newbies, FOE deserves this for the way they handle their game hood updates, very poorly, actually, GvG is gonna destroy FOE. It was a good game and I played for over a year and did invest some money, no one should invest money in this game, since the developers can destroy the fun in one move and will.

DeletedUser10266

Why does everyone think that points matter? If you are near or in the same age as the rest of your hood the system is working as intended. If there is a big variance in ages then contact support so they can get you moved to a proper hood.

DeletedUser9681

I hear what you are saying about age, but there is a big difference between me, just entering ME and someone 15 million points, who entered and finished PME the day it came out, because they had been in ME so long waiting for PME. There GB's have all been built up and they are using the correct army. I did not even know age is used until I was already in a situation where I could not win. It was fair when your hood was determined by start date, but this......

All 15 million points players should be fighting people who had the same chance as them. I cannot compare to someone who had these advantages, that I did not. But FOE messed up in making GvG and all the big cities are in the same guilds now, so they cannot fight each other. I say let them fight each other. I am looking for fair here, and this is not fair.