• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hail, Heathens! Find a home & glory in The North!

DeletedUser1645

As a part of The North, you can expect to have brethren willing to research & answer questions, discuss & advise on strategy for battle & building, trade goods to your favor without costing a Forge Point, & back you up if at all possible when dealing with enemy players (some of this is determined by who is in your neighborhood, but support through goods to help you build is always an option).

The North is fairly active since we try to recruit members who work on their cities daily, though we do have some who have certain schedules that keep them off for longer. Regardless, we encourage visits to all guild members’ cities each day & daily communication in guild mail & on the guild forums to let each other know what bonus good we have to share, etc. We continue to participate successfully in the PvP towers as we progress. We always have at least one member in the top 5 of our neighborhoods, usually more. Our original guild is ranked #12 on Brisgard & we plan to be as successful here on D.

The North can give you a place to grow with us as a valued member, not just another in the rank & file. Each member has the opportunity to voice their opinion & contribute to the glory of the guild while growing a strong city on their own & with help from their guild. If that sounds like something you’d like, then join us. I look forward to hearing from you.

We’re small, democratic, & casual. We have no daily minimums or requirements other than being as active as possible & helping brethren when you can. Without daily requirements like some guilds here, being part of The North only means having help IF YOU WANT IT. No help or responsibility is thrust upon any member. We have no slaves in this guild. Rather, we are all pretty independent & allow members to band together in any way they choose. Some talk every day on the forums & mail - others have never communicated with guildies other than to accept trades. We encourage visits, trades, & organize help when possible (this will be particularly useful if the chatter about guild PvP is true), but no one MUST be part of any of those to be part of The North.

Please contact Heilera or keefer 7 for more information in-game.

DeletedUser

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR GUILD I HAVE JUST STARTED IN DUNARSUND I PLAY EVERY DAY ON OTHER WORLDS:)

Last edited by a moderator: