• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hall of Fame refund?

DeletedUser

I just heard they are giving a portion of trophies back to anyone who bought or got a hall of fame if you send in a ticket is this true? don't want to send a ticket in if its just a gag or world specific or something.
If it is true are they also changing the future trophy cost to purchase hofs?
also heard they will refund tothose who "won" them from the chest, which I find strange since its rewarding those "lucky" enough t win a HOF , but does nothing for those who may have tried the chest with the sole goal of getting a hof yet won nothing. I m hoping they DONT refund for chest won hofs.
im surprised no one else has asked this yet (or I didnt see it on this forum anyway)

DeletedUser9433

True, below is my contact with support:

Hello JennyButler,

Thank you for contacting the Forge of Empires support team.

We are offering a refund of 1000 cups per HoF to all players who purchased a hall of fame prior to the announcement on the 17th.

I have checked the logs for you and have now issued your refund.

Regards

Starzaan
Senior Moderator

DeletedUser9783

It's no gag. They are refunding trophies for all HoF's Bought prior to release date of the nerf.

DeletedUser10266

And it does include ones rewarded from the chest

- - - Updated - - -

And its ones obtained prior to the announcement of the nerf not when it went live

DeletedUser10076

I too have gotten a refund for my HOF. No forum announcement, no in game announcement so let peeps know in game.