• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Happiness

DeletedUser35835

Is there anyway to tell how much happiness your city has, not counting polished buildings?

DeletedUser26965

Aside from calculating them up then subtracting from total, nope.

DeletedUser35475

Is there anyway to tell how much happiness your city has, not counting polished buildings?

On PC you just hover over the smiling face at the top of the screen. Don't do mobile much so I can't say on that.

DeletedUser3882

Apparently you two missed the part of the question that specified:
Yeah... I disregarded that since if you’re relying on polish to stay enthused, you’re inevitably going to fall short some/most/many days...
*Total* happiness is all that matters and if you’re that worried about distinguishing further, you’re setting yourself up for failure.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I disregarded that since if you’re relying on polish to stay enthused, you’re inevitably going to fall short some/most/many days...
*Total* happiness is all that matters and if you’re that worried about distinguishing further, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
I don't disagree with you. Merely pointing out what the original question was.