• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hate Xiong

• Thread starter DeletedUser34548
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34548

Well, you hate Xiong, can't stand. Hate so much, you must chase all over forum, don't let a word get out without rude comment.

It's really hostile. Take a word out of context, make big deal of it, ignore other words, make lies, talk nonsense. I can't think of a good reason. I'm a very polite person, please and thank you. If you have a point, I'm willing to talk about it, which is more than some deserve. Why fight? I say what I think; don't we all? It's not an insult to say I think maybe you're wrong or I think otherwise.

This forum is not the game. This is a tool to help make playing the game better. Ingame maybe I send an army to your home, burn it, steal your pigs. In forum, we talk about why and how. Or... maybe not. Maybe jaded players are tired of FoE and want to play metaForge. Maybe it's time for you to go find a new game. You won!!

I think it's pretty plain, especially after nasty racist comment, some people here don't like Chinese. Okay, well, some Chinese don't like you. Chinese blasted the railroad through the granite mountains, treated worse than slaves, home in a waterfront slum. Now a quarter of San Francisco population and own half the property. That's a lot of rent! Sometimes visitors ask to see Chinatown. I say, You're looking at it. We have Chinese Mayor Ed Lee. Who's laughing now?

Why hate? You don't like my English? I was born in US, I went to school, my English is better than yours. I'm writing on a mobile with cheesy soft keyboard, like riding an angry turtle. I take time to check spelling and punctuation, too much work for kids... and you make fun of my accent?

The most goofy thing is who gets insulted when I ask directions to Post Office. Bad answers, bad manners. Then they say I'm rude, question's insulting, too difficult. Wow! If somebody asks me, I do my best, I don't think about it. Who's rude?

So yes please, go ahead and hate. You cover your face in shame, not mine. But I can't waste time with you.

If you want to clown around, go ahead. If you do it here, you might get an answer... no promises, maybe not a polite one. But if your idea of fun is peeing everywhere, you can't control yourself... I don't owe you the courtesy of reply. Okay?

DeletedUser28670

I can't think of a good reason. I'm a very polite person
No need to pee here.
In response to,
So let me just check - you started a thread about a guild a month ago. You've not yet founded that guild.
When you do create it you won't have any rules - no swap threads - trade whatever you like - aid whenever you like presumably. You only want experienced players by the sounds of things.

Sounds blummin' awesome can you add me to the waiting list. I assume there must be a waiting list right?
That's just a little bit of sarcasm and you get all "riled up". I wonder what happens when someone insults you in the real world.

Do you like peeing a lot? Since you mention it a lot, I assume as such.
But if your idea of fun is peeing everywhere, you can't control yourself...
Why hate? You don't like my English? I was born in US, I went to school, my English is better than yours. I'm writing on a mobile with cheesy soft keyboard, like riding an angry turtle. I take time to check spelling and punctuation, too much work for kids... and you make fun of my accent?
Au contraire, most of us have gone to school. I don't believe your English is better than mine. We don't spend all our time on a forum painstakingly checking our grammar and talking to year- old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.