• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Having items in different Eras.

DeletedUser26765

When I finish researching an Era and go to the next one. Do I finish conquering all the province before I go on to the next Era's provinces? Do I do tournaments in each Era? Can I go back to an Era and do tournaments in that one once I am at a higher level? I am not trying to cheat I just do not know the answers so I want to understand how the game is supposed to be played in that way I do not do anything wrong. When do I know when I am not suppose to do any more tournaments in an Era? I am thinking that as long as I have lands to finish conquer than I can complete in that Era's tournaments.

DeletedUser8152

Everything is pretty independent, more or less.

You can progress on the continent map as fast or slow as you like. But one constraint is that you need to conquer the provinces for an age in order to get the goods boosts for that age.

Fighting in the tower tournament is based only on the troops you use. If you are in the Modern Era and use spearmen to win a fight, then you will get points on the Bronze Era tower. It is possible to win every single age tower in the same week if you work at it (and you are high enough age for them to all be open).