• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hello Fellow Rulers 2013

DeletedUser

Since the original thread is closed...I thought I would start another one!

Let me start :

• I'm Lady Elitor I have been playing FoE for several months now and am a Guild Leader.
  • I have not played other INNO games but love strategy games, rpgs, I remember my first game was Pong, and my first date with my husband was to a D&D game...yes I am that old.
  • I love playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI. I also have played WoW and too many other games to list.
  • I'm American living off the coast of Texas (Galveston), a web developer/programmer/Jane of too many techie trades
  • I enjoy doing good in my spare time - I work at a horse rescue part time and do beach clean-ups regularly, I enjoy reading - I am reading The Monkey Wrench Gang at the moment, I have 4 adult kids and a husband of 30 plus years.
So what do you do, play, like etc...

My Bio:I am Guild Mistress of Kaos Legion. I P/M, try to think of ways of bettering our experience in game, fight who I can who oppose me Oh you mean in that other world... that is a story for another time... :)
Send me a friend invite: http://us.forgeofempires.com/?invitor_id=381465&world_id=us3&ref=player_invite_email

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm ObsidianDiego, though a lot of people here just call me OD. I've been on FoE since December and I'm a guild founder in Arvahall.

This is my first foray back into online gaming in quite a few years. I've mostly stayed offline since about '03. I grew up on strategy and puzzles, with my very first video game being on the Commodore 64. It was called "Logic Levels". I've played D&D, since Basic Edition, and I play a lot of board, pen and paper, and video game RPG's, Strategy, and Sims. The only games I really avoid are first person shooters and things like WoW and Everquest which require coordinated gaming. I'm not that social.

I'm a Yankee living in Tennessee. I don't disclose my profession here.

I have spare time? Oh yeah... beyond the games I'm a bit of a LEGO nut. Not one of those that goes to conventions but I've got my share and still build with them regularly. I typically am an avid reader, though not so much this winter as I normally would be. Something about this game eating into my time...

DeletedUser3972

I am burlesoncw, and I have only been playing FoE for a few weeks now. I started out playing video games on the Atari and Nintendo (the Atari was my cousins and I got the Nintendo for Christmas one year) and have been hooked ever since. My game tastes have changed somewhat over the years as early on I loved platformers and beat 'em ups, but now my favorites are FPS and RPG games, especially games like Mass Effect that combine the two, but I still like more traditional RPG's as well. I have not played very many strategy games but I love FoE!

My video game time will likely decrease in the near future as my wife is just weeks away from giving birth to our twins! I own a small ranch here in central Texas, work part time as a bookkeeper, and will be graduating from college in May with a bachelor's degree in accounting.

Besides video games, I also enjoy reading Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I have a baseball card collection, but have not been actively collecting for several years now. My most anticipated game of 2013 is definitely The Elder Scrolls Online, I think it will be a great game!

DeletedUser

I think video/computer games are fun, but I'm not really a "gamer". I played Star Trek Online for a little while a couple years ago, but I quit it before too long because it turned out to not really be my bag. Too much space battles and shooting, and not enough exploring and Kirk-Fu.

I started playing FOE about a month or so ago, and really like it so far. Beyond that my gaming is pretty much limited to occasional messing around with the Wii, and I'm okay with that, because in spite of being chronically unemployed and broke most of the time, I actually have a life, so video games are only one of my many interests.

DeletedUser25385

My name is Erin, I live on the east coast. I just play this game in the small spare time I have, but I like the game a lot. I didn't realize how interactive it is which I like even more. Busy working parent, so I have no hobbies lol. I make dank memes from time to time but not as much anymore. I push papers for a living but I got to the point in my career where I can brag where I push paper. But I save that brag for cocktail parties. Only been playing a few months, just entered early middle ages. I am in the merchants guild.