• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HELP - I can't switch between my worlds

DeletedUser28478

Right now - when I sign in to FOE - it's seems to always default to my newest world - at Bronze Age. Just started that one yesterday. I've tried to log out then re-log back in, and it still the same. I can't seem to find my original world - which I've been working on for months - High Middle Ages. I really want to get back to the original world. So how can I do that. I've been told that when I sign in - the first screen should ask which world I want to go to - but it doesn't. And I tried several times.

DeletedUser14317

Are you using the app or browser version of the game?
If browser, i am wondering if you are actually logged on to the correct server. This forum is for the US server, so if you click "to the game" at the top you are likely to reach the US server, which may be where you began your BA city, but not your original world. EDIT - actually, since i am based in the UK, even from the US forum i am redirected to the EN (English International) server, not the US one)
check the web address when your city page is open
does it read for example us12.forgeofempires.com or en7.forgeofempires.com ?

on the mobile app it is impossible to see which server and world you are in from the city screen (which btw I personally find VERY annoying and un-user-friendly!)
you need to log out of your city from the setting menu, and see which flag is selected. you can then change the server, and pick which world you think your missing city might be in.

if none of this helps, contact support from the city you can access - they will be able to check if your other world is at least on the same server or not.

DeletedUser28478

Yes - under settings - it has the world as us3, and the locale as en_US. Which I guess makes sense being that I am in the US.

DeletedUser14317

so is there any chance that your original city was on the EN server instead?
what world was it in, and what's your username?

DeletedUser28478

Well - I usually entered thru Facebook. So I'm not sure why the server would have changed. I want to say the original world was in Fel Dranghyr, or possible East Nagach . My user name is/was Ken Jar Man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14317

ok, what i've found is that you DO have a city on Fel Dranghyr on the EN server, but it is not developed at all, so not your missing HMA city. so my advice is to contact support through the city you can access, or by clicking game support above, and ask them to sort you out.

Your forum name is different then from your game name - is it possible that you have accidentally created two different logins?

DeletedUser28478

Actually I have re-found(about 30 minutes ago) my original world with the developed city. I just had to go to the worlds page - it wasn't in Fel Dranghyr. It was in Walstrand. Also it is in US - world 22.