• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hennings580 < TWISTED ANGELS>

• Thread starter DeletedUser35136
  • Start date

DeletedUser24792

Did you notice that your name was never mentioned here and that you are now drawing attention to yourself?

Still this is very good for the forum population. Are all Twisted Angels going to sign up?
Actually yes my name was mentioned there but i guess you know all ... lol

DeletedUser35136

i posted you the proof, i even had proof from inno, but brokenwingangel still believed hennings.

and it wasnt 6 months ago, i paid the last fp to him on the 12/04/2018...maybe you should consider that americans do thier dates diff to the rest of thwe world. it was april the 12th, not dec the 4th.
he was in your guild when we did the treansaction, i looked and thought, oo, he's in a top guild . he cant be a scammer.

you, the guild officer, have a lot of power in the game, especially a top end guild. i expected better .

DeletedUser26965

i posted you the proof, i even had proof from inno, but brokenwingangel still believed hennings.

and it wasnt 6 months ago, i paid the last fp to him on the 12/04/2018...maybe you should consider that americans do thier dates diff to the rest of thwe world. it was april the 12th, not dec the 4th.
he was in your guild when we did the treansaction, i looked and thought, oo, he's in a top guild . he cant be a scammer.

you, the guild officer, have a lot of power in the game, especially a top end guild. i expected better .
You shouldn't really be looking to place blame on anyone else but the guy who ripped you off. Have you not read the responses? You say the guy ripped you off? Okay, I give you the benefit of the doubt but the blame ought to be placed on him and no one else. You also have the responsibility to look out for yourself. The advice to make trades in increments is sound and I'm sure in the future if you ever make trades like that again you'll heed that advice, we all live and learn. As far as the guild goes, all you should have done was inform them they have such a person in their guild and let it go. To expect them to do anything, which they can't aside from kick the person, is misguided and misplaced blame.

DeletedUser35136

i did that responce to clear up some misgivings that players are saying.
it was only when i posted to the guild members what happened that something actually got done...ie. they kicked him, or he left....i can post my screenshots to show there was no harrassment, it was simply stating facts . it is my responsability now to warn players of his playstyle.
i wish someone had of told me he is a scammer, i would have an Arc by now.

Darth Mole

i did that responce to clear up some misgivings that players are saying.
it was only when i posted to the guild members what happened that something actually got done...ie. they kicked him, or he left....i can post my screenshots to show there was no harrassment, it was simply stating facts . it is my responsability now to warn players of his playstyle.
i wish someone had of told me he is a scammer, i would have an Arc by now.
I'm beginning to have less sympathy for you as you're starting to whine.

DeletedUser

And maybe you should consider using American terminology when you're on the U.S. servers. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30900

and it wasnt 6 months ago, i paid the last fp to him on the 12/04/2018...maybe you should consider that americans do thier dates diff to the rest of world.
I don’t know about the rest of the world but Chinese people don’t use date in your way either :)

Ta 152H

No offense, but you come off as a real whiner. You use the wrong date format, as it pertains to a North American, and then think the person should adjust to your date format, despite the fact that virtually all people sending a message to her will use the format appropriate for an American server. Duh!

Then, you're told the person already got booted, and still insist on continuing the conversation, instead of letting it go at that. Nothing the guild can do will matter at this point, because that person has already been addressed in the only realistic way they can be.

You're not making them look bad, you're making yourself look bad. I'm by no means condoning the actions of person who ripped you off, you are what you do, wherever it is. But, that doesn't make your behavior after it correct either; I don't blame you for being upset, but your manner of dealing with it is not only inappropriate, but only makes things worse for you.

It's over, and nothing positive will come from pursuing it. Yeah, it sucks, and it's unfortunate people are dishonest in this way, but it's time to move on, recover, and perhaps buy the goods from BWA, since she'll sell them for a lower cost. In which case, we'd be wrong, and perhaps something positive can come of it. But not from the current path you're on; take a left at the Sycamore tree.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32307

She got ripped off. When people get ripped off, they don't think straight, of course she's going to whine about her situation. With that, I do feel sorry for her, but caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware.

It's no different than for example back in the days when someone tries to sell you a TV off the street and you don't bother to check the contents and you end up with a box with filler. I would use a better example but I don't want to be banned. You have to do your research before you buy. If it's too good to be true, it is. If the buyer doesn't agree with the way you do business, run. Remember, increments.

But it's unfair to blame a whole guild for a private 1 on 1 black market transaction. And the leader said she'll sell you the goods for cheaper. If you can get past the anger, the mistrust, the whole situation, perhaps this angel person can help you get an arc.

People get ripped off for far bigger things in real life. One way to look at it, at least you didn't lose real money.

DeletedUser11427

Why don't you try telling the whole story before defaming another player on a public forum.
I agree with this, and suggest that this is a player vs player issue rather than something Inno is responsible for or needs to address