• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Highest Attack/Defense Boost?

DeletedUser31540

@delotta

I feel like you are addressing me personally

I have 33m points in lma and i attack my neighbors about 450 times a week and probably average about 400 plunders per week

My defenses are succesfuly breached about three times per week and i get plundered about once a month

I am gonna spend the next year + in lma (not gonna lie i have no intentions of ever aging up) getting ever stronger while my foes remain just as helpless to do anything about it

I am not evil !

In fact i am a saint ! If i cause people to quit the game and pursue other endeavors i might indirectly bring about the cure for cancer or some other malady plaguing the human condition!

Its a game - play in whatever manner you see fit

DeletedUser35519

I am in the newest A2 world Angkor and my attack/defense % while attacking is 615/178 % .My name is theegeneral although I know a few friends that are around 1000% attack and 250% defense..while their cities also have 1000% defense when getting attacked