• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Home of the GISELA Guild is wishing everyone a wonderful Halloween Event outcome............................................

Agaselle

What to expect from the next Event is probably a lot of wonderful candy canes and trizzle treets.
By far more interesting are the wonderful buildings everybody can place in theire citys.
When looking toward all the achievements the GISELA Guild has gotten out of this starter year I think whe are growing verry verry verry slow.
Here I want to give a little Time for everyone who likes us,feel free to push the I like button at the end of the message,
Give something for the needy ,the time is uppon us and think how much whe like to stay sweeter in life because of this pandemic situation.
Good luck Guilds of langendorn and have a nice game in the rest of the worlds as well........................................gaselle