• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I control goods deposits?

DeletedUser29710

When building a marble or a stone mason, I see the message that I need to control the goods deposit to produce at full capacity. Where and how do I do this? Thanks. I tried searching these forums as I'm sure this must have been asked before, but the "search" link takes me to a blank page.

screenshot_1005.jpg

DeletedUser

When building a marble or a stone mason, I see the message that I need to control the goods deposit to produce at full capacity. Where and how do I do this? Thanks. I tried searching these forums as I'm sure this must have been asked before, but the "search" link takes me to a blank page.

View attachment 5445
Certain provinces on the Continent Map have the deposits. (Also known as boosts.) On the double row of buttons on lower left of PC screen, click the second button from the right on the top row. (Compass icon.) That will take you to the Continent Map, where you can click on a province to go to the sector map for that province. You have to defeat/negotiate each sector to take the province.
On the overview of the provinces, each province will have a symbol telling whether it has a goods deposit, an expansion, or something else as the reward for conquering it. Each player has 2 boosts per age out of the 5 possible goods for that age.