• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How do I stop being an attack player?

whizkid

I see others that are attack players and once they are attacked, suddenly are no longer attack players. How do I stop being an attack player?

wolfhoundtoo

If you mean how can you not be attacked by other players (once you've unlocked the tech that allows you to attack and be attacked) the only way is to use the city shield in the tavern. Other than that you can always be attacked by people in your neighborhood unless they are in your guild or on your friends list.

I'm speculating that what you've seen as 'no longer attack players' occurs when you've attacked or aided someone on your hood list. As you can only attack or aid someone once every 24 hours once you've done one or the other to a player in your hood then you no longer have the option to attack or aid them until that 24 hours has expired. So anyone in your hood that aids you won't be able to attack you for 24 hours after they aid you (it's why someone people try and aid as many as they can in the hopes that the other players will aid them back rather than attack).

You don't really lose anything if you are attacked so long as you can log in timely and collect your city as soon as you can giving them little to no time to be on to plunder you. There are anti plunder threads that give tips on how to best avoid this if that's what you really are looking here to get information on. Please note that there is NO way to 'opt out' of being attacked by other players. The game makers have not included such a feature and I've heard nothing about them changing their mind on this basic feature of the game.

Note: Aid or if you manually assist another player motivation or polishing of buildings by actually go into their city.

JR007

The game at times seems to encourage you to attack others. For example, you have completed GE, or are not eligible for it, or GBG is not available or the attrition is ridiculous and you need to win so many battles. You are never required to plunder, as far as I know, unless possibly if plundering is normal for you. I never plunder except in revenge, but that is a valid game feature for those who need or enjoy it.