• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I STOP the game from automatically taking FP packx from inventory??

DeletedUser25483

If I can't stop the game from automatically stealing FP packs from my inventory, I will have to STOP donating instead!

This program has stolen 5 FP packs from my inventory, so that's the F&*% it! I WILL MAKE NO MORE DONTIONS!

As the Founder and leader of my guild, I will instruct ALL the members to do the same.

There is a lesson here, NO good deed goes unpunished!

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfhoundtoo

If I can't stop the game from automatically stealing FP packs from my inventory, I will have to STOP donating instead!

This program has stolen 5 FP packs from my inventory, so that's the F&*% it! I WILL MAKE NO MORE DONTIONS!

As the Founder and leader of my guild, I will instruct ALL the members to do the same.

There is a lesson here, NO good deed goes unpunished!

You need to carefully read the buttons that you are hitting. At least in PC (I'm not sure on mobile) there is a button that lists the total amount of fps you can donate from your FP meter. If you have less than 10 and select donate 10 fps then you are telling the system you want to use a FP pack.

Freshmeboy

Hold fire there for a minute, Frrosty...this is simply an effect of the new GB menu put in place some six months ago. At the time many players lauded its 10 fp button but the reality is INNO wanted a way to utilize MORE fps in inventory by creating a system that uses more of your smaller inventory than large until you blow through that inventory. INNO easily could have made the interface player friendly allowing you to select from purchase, 2 pt., 5 pt. or 10 pt. but chose the present configuration. To thwart this design will take some minor math skills and some extra clicking. Always add fps from inventory yourself to create the proper donation amount before clicking the '10 fp' button. You'll save yourself some headache in the future. And BTW, not donating to GBs at all deprives INNO nothing...all it does is hurt your gameplay...Good luck