• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how do you acess 1.9 thread?

Ranger37

What ever 1st place is worth multiply it by 1.9 then you multiply what you got by 2 then subtract that amount to how much it takes to level that GB

If you need to placed in one just ask the global chat someone should help you out because that's what i did or maybe another guild has one if yours doesn't

mcnairy68

What ever 1st place is worth multiply it by 1.9 then you multiply what you got by 2 then subtract that amount to how much it takes to level that GB

If you need to placed in one just ask the global chat someone should help you out because that's what i did or maybe another guild has one if yours doesn't
thanks ranger 37,someone put me in one.but it comes as a message i cant seem to access anything othe than reply or paste or copy...i just cant figure out how to get there and do some forge point action....i just aint computer smart enough..i need second grade instruction maybe first grade....lol.....

Ranger37

If your on a computer all you have to do is press the M key and go to the social tab it should say something close to 1.9 thread or 1.9x thread but if you want to place fps on others great building make sure you have enough room for friends

Ebeondi Asi

A 1.9 thread is a player creation. Most such threads are a members only Guild thread.
There are some multi party threads, aside from Guilds, but to take part you mut be either a Guildmate of Friend of the other players.
Neighborhood also counts but only when in the same hood. so no one allows hood relationship to matter in a 1.9 (has to be Guild or Friend)
The reason you cannot place anything in the thread you have gained access to is you were not a friend or guildmate of the person who owns he Great Building you wanted to add FPs to.
The thing to do is click on the Great Building owner's avatar, and click on 'add as a friend' .. If they accept ... then later you can add to thier GB.
(it may only take minutes, or a day or more for them t o accept your friend request. Only after they accept can you add to their Great Building.