• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long have you been playing FoE for?

When did you start playing FoE?

• Since FoE came out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 8 years ago.

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

Super Catanian

According to some people, the free city boosts we'll be getting tomorrow are "totally useless" for those that have been playing for 8 years.

So now I'm curious: Who in this Forum have been playing ever since FoE was launched in 2012? And if you have, do you think the city boosts are useless? Asnwer truthfully, please. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Last edited:
According to some people, the free city boosts we'll be getting tomorrow are "totally useless" for those that have been playing for 8 years.

So now I'm curious: Who in this Forum have been playing ever since FoE was launched in 2012? And if you have, do you think the city boosts are useless? Asnwer truthfully, please. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
i have only been active about 1.5 years. i have 0 residential buildings and 0 supply building, so those boosts will be completely useless to me.....unless they make them count towards gb's and event building (which I'm assuming they won't). anyone who has been playing that long probably does not need coin or supplies, so it doesn't really matter either way.

Super Catanian

i have only been active about 1.5 years. i have 0 residential buildings and 0 supply building, so those boosts will be completely useless to me.....unless they make them count towards gb's and event building (which I'm assuming they won't). anyone who has been playing that long probably does not need coin or supplies, so it doesn't really matter either way.
Actually, they do boost Event Buildings. Useless Coins, it means, but not like that wasn't a problem before, amirite?

WinnerGR

No. I made this thread as a joke, mainly, because I felt like being petty today towards a certain someone.
Are , OK I know who you are talking about and fully understand now.

I am in LMA and have been playing the game for 8 months .

I think that the coin and supplies boost will be pointless however I think the attack and defense boost will be good.

I have only been playing FoE for about 14months, however I will add that whereas the coin and or supply boost may be of little to no value for the more seasoned players, how could an attack boost not be beneficial to any player, regardless of length of time playing, apart from the obvious that you simply do not utilize the attack element of this game?

Triopoly Champion

Are , OK I know who you are talking about and fully understand now.

I am in LMA and have been playing the game for 8 months .

I think that the coin and supplies boost will be pointless however I think the attack and defense boost will be good.
Don't forget about the Arc levels, the prime GB strength that really matters. Forge point income is the major wealth of a player.