• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"How Long Is A While?" Quest - Didn't get Behemoths

DeletedUser25651

Not sure if it's a bug, if it's me, or what. I blame Covid-19.

At any rate, I just completed this quest (How Long Is A While). The little graphic in the window said the reward was going to be 3 Behemoths. I got pretty excited, since I'm still in CE, and they'd have been my first and only Behemoths. I was all geeked to see whether "Hides on Hills" was entirely overrated when put in practice (I don't see many hills on my battlefields these days...) or if they turn out to be Assault Tank wreckers.

I close the quest window to take my shiny new Behemoths out for a test run, and instead am staring bewildered at 3 more Battle Fortresses in my inventory. (10 total, all from quest rewards)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo did I miss something? Or am I just completely hosed here, and never gonna see those 3 Behemoths?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser25651

Emberguard, thank you for the reply.

The quest requires you to research a technology.

I item that I researched to complete the quest was Military Interventions. The quest checkmark went green after I did so.. I clicked on the box to accept the Behemoths. I distinctly remember hovering my cursor over the reward prior to collecting it, because I hadn't seen a Behemoth icon before in the game, and wanted to see what the bonus was, and I was pretty excited to check out Hides on Hills.

I already got the reward for completing the quest. My current Story Quest is "Face to Face." I did not accidently abort the reward. I had previously had 7 Battle Fortresses, and when I checked after completing "How Long Is A While," I had 10 Battle Fortresses and still 0 Behemoths.

My issue is that the quest TOLD ME that it was going to give me 3 Behemoths as a reward. Instead, it gave 3 Battle Fortresses.

If it had said, "you're going to get more Battle Fortresses, " I wouldn't be asking about this on the forum. If I hadn't completed the quest yet, I wouldn't be asking about it on the forum. FWIW, the wiki shows the reward is Battle Fortresses, NOT Behemoths, but that is a wiki, and that WASN'T what the game itself had told me it was going to give me.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Does anyone know anything about why this might have happened?

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this?

Emberguard

Doing some googling the quest by that name with that requirement gives battle fortresses

My suggestion is to clear your cache and cookies as that may have resulted in a display issue. As Steph mentioned you can contact support and they’ll be able to confirm whether or not it was the correct quest reward