• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How many FP swap threads should a guild have?

DeletedUser42595

Hi,

My guild currently has 8 FP swap threads ranging from 2 to 50 FPs per post.
The guild sometimes asks for more, but I am concerned by the number of threads we have to go through every day.

How does your guild solve this?

DeletedUser5062

We have threads dedicated to ARCs only and then we have the threads for the rest. We have threads in increments of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 (for the Arc only and the rest). Hence a total of 10 threads.

DeletedUser

I think the ideal number of swap threads is 6. And I prefer these increments: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100. I never have liked the swap threads for 2 or 7 or some other number not divisible by 5. Eight threads is too many, especially when they only go up to 50 FP.

DeletedUser27301

It depends on both the size of your guild as well as the average FP output per player. There's no point in having more threads if not very many players use them.

The first guild I led was very beginner friendly (plus this was back in 2016 when there weren't as many high FP output event buildings). It was a big deal when we added 50 and 100 FP threads. The 50 worked out great, but it was a while before 100 got used, unfortunately some got stuck not getting any FP for days, half a week. You want to avoid having that happen in your guild. The reverse also happens, in top guilds with more powerful players, the smaller swap threads don't get used as much.

8 threads for amounts 2-50 is on the higher end, you don't need to add more threads unless it's for much higher amounts.

DeletedUser34415

We have 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 50, 100. 50 Swap for Arc and 50 swaps for Traz. Then we have a special program for OBS. I think it depends on the guild size and how many people are in it. Once buildings get high enough 1.9 is faster and makes more sense for spots 1 2 and 3.